Immerse with us into international and domestic conflicts.
Find or host a one-day peacemaking intensive near you.
Enter our 6-month training forum for everyday peacemaking.
Invest in the cultivation of everyday peacemakers today.
“My life has been forever changed by what I have experienced this past week, my...February 25, 2015
The violence of our world seems to be spiraling out of control. Every news outlet...February 18, 2015
The world is swirling with issues. Picking up my phone and opening my news app...January 12, 2015
I taught on “passion” at a conference on New Year’s Eve (strange, eh?!) and have...January 2, 2015
Join Our Email List
- “Cultivate was a fantastic time for our entire team. We left knowing how to contend for the work of peacemaking as Eastlake and in our own contexts. Its no overstatement to say that this training is a game-changer.”Ryan Meeks, Founding Lead Pastor, Eastlake Community Church (Cultivate: Seattle 2014)
- "TGIP learning labs are game changers. TGIP graciously guided me on an immigration immersion that inspired me to forevermore live by Mother Theresa’s words, 'if we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other-that man, that woman, that child is my brother or my sister.'"Kate Martin (Immigrants' Journey 2014)
- The Global Immersion Project is a catalytic, learning vehicle that cultivates the raw ingredients of belief into a robust menu of peacemaking. As one who has experienced this journey, I see its value to both those beginning the journey of peace and for others who are retooling their current expressions. You will be given an opportunity to see the world, your community, and yourself through a prism of peace that is unlike existing avenues.Ben McBride, Director of Cityteam Oakland & Founder of Empower Initiative (Israel/Palestine 2013)
- "Having learned first hand from peacemakers embedded in conflict, TGIP gave us tools that have allowed us to better navigate conflict and division in our neighborhood and in our relationship with one another. We came home with tools for peace and reconciliation that have not only transformed our friendships, but our marriage."Todd and Jenna Rubie (Israel/Palestine 2012)
- "TGIP brought me face to face with the beauty and tension of story: I was forced to move toward & listen to people in a loving, peaceful way. As a result, I have been equipped to coach couples who find themselves in conflict to listen to, understand, and walk toward reconciliation with one another."Derek Rice (Israel/Palestine 2012)
- "The TGIP experience taught me how to accept my own contributions to the conflicts that arise within my workplace and, as a leader, to take the initiative in reconciliation. TGIP has resourced me to navigate conflict within my organization, my family, and my neighborhood in a transformational way."John Hamilton, Director, Camp Alta (Israel/Palestine 2012)