We have all seen in the news the United States recent decision to pull out of the Paris Agreement. But…
Our Immersion trips take you into international & domestic conflicts and into the lives of the everyday peacemakers embedded within.
Join us in a world-class, immersive learning experience in which you will:
- form a robust theology of peacemaking
- learn to embody the four practices of Everyday Peacemaking
- season in the cultivation of your interior world
- discover how to become a student of conflict
- develop collaborative relationships with international and domestic peacemakers
- forge a road map for ongoing formation and long term peacemaking practice
- explore the power and potential of a church-wide or regional peacemaking movement
Each Learning Lab is carefully guided by our team of international curators & peacemakers whose shared conviction is that peacemaking must move from theory to reality, from political to embodied, and from project-focused to everyday-living.
OUR 3-PHASE METHOD
Each Immersion Trip is comprised of three phases. Understanding, Exposure and Integration. We have found that in order to get the most out of each trip these three phases are crucial to being prepared, open minded and then not leaving our experience when we get on our flight home.