We’ve heard a lot about DACA recipients. It’s time we hear from them. The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)…
Israel/Palestine is a place of great meaning to people all over the world, especially followers of the Abrahamic faiths; Judaism, Christianity and Islam. In this “holy land,” peace has been fleeting and war has become a regular reality. It is a place of hope and expectation as well as hopelessness and sorrow. In this land of complex contradictions the ancient conflict between Abraham’s children can still be felt like a fresh wound.
Our Israel/Palestine Conflict Immersion trip isn’t a typical “Holy Land” tour, it’s a formational journey that:
- Immerses you into the middle of a foreign conflict
- Offers you access to the “holy land” as well as to the seemingly inaccessible Israeli Jews, Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims who are actively pursuing peace separately and together
- Reshapes the way you understand your own faith and that of others
- Empowers you to build collaborative, interfaith relationships within your own context
- Trains you for a life of Everyday Peacemaking