eCourses from The Global Immersion Project: Practical training and tools for everyday peacemaking, now available online
Our eCourses are designed to make the practice of Everyday Peacemaking simple and accessible through a unique eCourse learning experience.
DEVELOPING UNCOMMON FRIENDSHIPS: A 5-week eCourse, complete with practical tools for Everyday Peacemaking
We live in a world that asks a lot of hard questions that demand seemingly impossible answers. This complexity both paralyzes us and spirals us into polarizing rhetoric and fear. In an increasingly divisive world, we have learned to “other” those who are not like “me.” As we do, not only do we distance ourselves from them, we also move away from the very heart and call of Jesus to be Everyday Peacemakers. There’s a better way, but where do we begin? It starts with building friendships with people who are different than us and learning from those who walk on the other side of the street politically, theologically, and socially. When we move toward the “other,” we reflect the very best of our faith.
In this eCourse, TGIP co-founders Jon Huckins and Jer Swigart challenge common perspectives and offer a practical guide for developing uncommon friendships. Throughout this five-week course, you will go on a journey that will equip you to See, Immerse, and Contend with and for those whom you have othered. Ultimately, you will learn to develop collaborative relationships that lead to tangible restoration.
What Do You Get?
- Five weeks of content, each containing 3 practical tools that will equip you as an Everyday Peacemaker.
- Lifetime access allows you to begin the course at any time, and move through the content at your own pace.
- Unique theological teaching on neighbor love and enemy love that will invite you into a transformative life of discipleship.
- A curriculum packet designed to guide you through the experience complete with reflection questions, Everyday Peacemaking practices, and content appropriate for all levels of training.
How You Can Utilize this eCourse
- INDIVIDUAL: Move through each session at your own pace (5-weeks of content with lifetime access), using the curriculum packet as a guide. Journal your response to the guiding questions and engage with the weekly practices.
- SMALL GROUP: Secure access to the eCourse for each member of the small group and move through each session together over the course of five weeks. Ask each member to view the content and engage in the weekly practices before you gather. Come to the small group prepared for discussion.
- CHURCH: As staff, team of ministry leaders, or collection of core volunteers, move through the eCourse together and imagine how this could be a training module for your church.
Purchase Options and Packages
- Individual Access: Full course access and Curriculum Packet: $35
- Group Package: 5 unique licenses for course access and Curriculum Packet: $100
- VIP Package: Full course access + 30 minute Coaching Call with one of our TGIP Co-Founders, Jon Huckins or Jer Swigart: $125
- Executive Package: Full course access for learning community of 10-20 people + 1 hour Coaching Call with one of our TGIP Co-Founders, Jon Huckins or Jer Swigart: $250
- Mega Executive Package: Church-wide access to full course (20+ people): $500